Saturday, October 08, 2022

SATURDAY / HUBBY BACK IN NEVADA / NEW RUBICON 2023 JEEP 392

SATURDAY
10-8-2022
 
 
Awake and up at 5:45AM. Dogs let me sleep until then.  

I took a blanket and slept on the chair outside patio and watched Tater run up and down the fence watching people walk past. It looked like an interstate with cars the amount of people that were walking/jogging/running/dogs.

Finally came inside. I warmed up egg breakfast & fed the dogs.

I made the bed. 

I cleaned cat litter. Washed the box. Sprayed it with Lysol. I vacuumed. I started dishwasher.

I started laundry. Had to wash the comforter as Wilson got poop on it again.

I had to clean Wilson's butt.

Hubby called & I chatted to him while I sat on the patio.
 
SHOWING HUBBY THE JEEP "WAVE"
 

I made an iced latte for me.
 
I put away clean dishes. 

Hubby called me around 11:00AM and it was awful reception. Sounded like he was in a hurricane with the "whoosing" noise on the phone. 

I shut the front door as it was getting warmer.

Had to take a Prednisone as I was feeling bad. 
 
Sat down to watch TV for a while.
 
Dogs and I went out to sit on the patio. Heard a loud rumbly noise coming down the road around 7:30PM and Hubby got home!
 
He was all excited about the new Jeep. Dogs & cats rushed out to see him! They were happy to see Daddy home.
 
Hubby got "DUCKED" in Scipio, UT at the gas station there. It's a thing that Jeep people do to other Jeep owners. Give them a duck & a card. Cute. 
 
 
OUR JEEP GOT "DUCKED"

 
Hubby showed me the new Jeep, he had stopped to wash it at Tag-N-Go by Walmart and got a monthly program to wash. It was too dark by now to see anything.
 
Hubby changed into jammies and I washed all his dirty clothes. 
 
Put away his paperwork.
 
We watched Scrubs before bed. Went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: