Saturday, October 29, 2022

SATURDAY / CLINT SHOP PARTS / LOOK AT HOUSES / WALMART / VOTING / HALLOWEEN PARADE

 SATURDAY
10-29-2022
 
Up at 5AM. Hubby was sitting in the living room with his iPad. I got up to potty.
 
I called Hubby into the bedroom to cuddle. With Wilson & Tater. Wilson was wiggly. Tater sucked his blanket.
 
I got too hot and started to sweat.
 
Let the dogs outside for potty. 
 
I got dressed. Made the bed.
 
Then Hubby warmed up egg breakfast for the dogs & fed them. 

Hubby cut up all the leftovers for the dog egg bake breakfast. He turned on the oven and put it in to bake.

I made lattes. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter. 

I vacuumed. I picked up dog poo.

Hubby had to plunge the kitchen sink as it backed up.

Hubby started laundry.


BEAUTIFUL SUNRISE SATURDAY MORNING 6:47AM

Clint from MotoZoo called at 7;49AM.

I drove the Jeep and we met Clint at the shop. I gave him and his friend (that were going to the NHRA Drag Races) some t-shirts (and one for Clint's wife).

Then we drove to the gas station on the corner, but the pumps were not working. We drove to Maverik & got gas. Then we tried to stop at Walgreens to pick up Hubby's prescription. But they were still closed at 8AM.

We drove to the subdivision that Hubby was telling me about - with 3 car garages & RV garages. But they had no lots left or homes for sale. He wants to move for a pool in our backyard and bigger garage.

We drove to Walmart and I shopped (tootsie roll candies, aspirin, hydrogen peroxide, ankle brace) while he deposited checks into America First CU.

We left there and drove home. Dogs were happy to see us. We gave them treats.

I did bookwork.

Hubby carved our pumpkin. I took pictures and posted it on his Facebook.

At 1PM, I realized we were supposed to vote today!

I voted at 1:00PM for DEMOCRACY!

I VOTED!

Amy & Jay were there and we said "Hi".
 
At home, I finished bookwork. Hubby sat to watch his Automotive shows. 
 
HOW CAN A CAT CONTORT LIKE THIS?
 
 
Wilson and I took a walk to the mailbox, down to the park and back.
 
TATER & WILSON
 
I put away clean laundry. 

Packed all the Halloween decor & lights into the Jeep. I took 3 pumpkins to the shop.

We left the dogs at home. Drove the Jeep to the shop. Opened the doors and started to get all the UTVs out of the shop. We started decorating our Can Am. Then Sharon C. came because she was riding with our gang. I gave her a turquoise pumpkin. She took lots of pictures. I showed her my new Jeep. 

Casey & Chris got there to help decorate.

We left at 5PM to get to the LDS church and waited in line until 6PM. We walked around. Watched some little girls that were dressed as zombies dance around & tumble. 

Not a lot of float / parade entries. Very sparse this year. It was a different route down Old Mill Road. Lots of screaming security; kids running out into the road. 

Some idiots that were in front of us kept stopping and having the kids run up to the UTV to hand out candy.

Still ran out of candy at the very end. 
 
Hubby got tired of following everybody and we drove down the street

There were no lights along this street and it was difficult to see the kids. Then the Mesquite Community Center had turned on their flood lights and it was too bright. 

We got back to the shop. Hubby put the Can Am into the shop. Got the Jeep out. 

We drove to Wendy's for dinner. While waiting in line, we talked to a nice guy about his Nike slip-on sanadals. Drive-thru was closed "because they were short on staff". Burgers were dry and not edible. 
 
 
WAITING FOR ORDER AT WENDYS

At home, we watched TV for a while- Arsenic & Old Lace. Hubby put the comforter on the bed and never came back. He was tired. Went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: