Wednesday, October 19, 2022

WEDNESDAY / IV INFUSIONS

WEDNESDAY
10-19-2022 


Wilson was up at 1AM, 3AM, 5AM. He had a bad tummy. Pooped diarrhea in my office. 

Hubby sat with him outside at 3AM, but came back inside to sleep.

We woke up at 6:30AM. I had nightmares again.

Got dressed. Let Wilson inside. He was all excited and running around.

Then Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them.

I made a latte for Hubby.

Hubby cleaned cat litter. 

Hubby & Tater left early so Hubby could eat breakfast with the UTV Club at Golden West.

I started laundry.

I vacuumed.

I put away clean dishes. I cleaned up breakfast dishes and put them in dishwasher. I cleaned the crockpot that Hubby used to make turkey yesterday.

I did bookwork

I picked up dog poo outside. 
 
I took garbage outside to dumpster bin.
 
At 2:45PM, Hubby got home with Tater. Tater went out to potty. Wilson kinda sadly went out with him. Wilson is still not feeling well.

We left at 3:15PM to go get IV Infusions.

Krista Asked Rodney for new sleeping pills for Hubby.


No comments: