Wednesday, October 26, 2022

WEDNESDAY / UP AT 4AM / YOGI WINDOW CLEANING / IV INFUSION /

WEDNESDAY
10-26-2022
 
 
45F degrees this morning. Hubby turned on the fireplace.
 
Up at 4AM. 
 
I was sweating.
 
Hubby was already up and viewing his iPad. He let the dogs outside. 
 
I got dressed. Then went to the kitchen. Then I made lattes.  

Sun was just coming up and the sky was beautiful pinks, purples, blues. 

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Tater slept on the sofa with his head on Hubby's lap. Wilson was right next to them. I covered Tater with his camper blanket.

I made cheese eggs, but my stomach hurt to eat them. So I put them in tomorrow's dog breakfast prep.

We watched morning news on TV.

Then we went to make the bed. Hubby took a shower. I turned on the heater for him. HEATER! It is winter!
 
Hubby tried to call Farmer's to pay for our Jeep insurance, but they said the whole system was down. He was transferred and had to wait on the phone for a LONG time. The girl said she would call him back.
 
I put dirty clothes in washer. I cleaned up breakfast dishes.

Hubby sat on the sofa until 7:30AM. He cleaned cat litter & vacuumed.

I put Tater into his grey sweatshirt. Hubby & Tater left at 7:50AM. Hubby forgot that we put the FMF in the garage last night. He opened the front door and was looking for the car out front!

I started the dishwasher. Did bookwork.
 
I could NOT get warm today. It was so cold. I turned on the furnace & the fireplace. Also started the heater in the bathroom again. 
 
It finally got warm about NOON so I could turn everything off and open the front door for fresh air.

Found out that our neighbor has Covid, she wanted a referral to the IV Infusion. 

Watched TV for a while, The Mentalist. 
 
I called and left a message for La de' Paws to groom Wilson.

I vacuumed up behind the sofa.

Yogi Window cleaning came promptly at 1PM. His assistant today is Chris. Chris used the restroom 
before they started cleaning windows.
 

No comments: