Friday, October 14, 2022

THURSDAY / SUN CITY CRAFT FAIR / GREEK FOOD BAD

THURSDAY
OCTOBER 13 2022
 
 
Up at 6AM. I was still exhausted. Lots of nightmares all night.
 
Made the bed. Went to the kitchen to make latte for hubby.
 
I put dirty clothes in the laundry and started the washing.
 
I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started the dishwasher.

Hubby took Tater to work today. They left at 8:30AM.

I did bookwork.
 
Went into our bedroom this morning, and found Robert asleep BEHIND the dog bed. He has never done this before!
 
Then I watched TV.

I rode down on my motorcycle at 12:30PM to see the Sun City Craft Fair. It was not that great. Lots of people doing knitting/crochting blankets, crafts that people learn from the center and try to sell- pottery, stained glass. Not very much baked goods. It was disappointing again. I am not going next year.

I rode back. 

Watched TV.
 
While putting away clean clothes, I found that Robert & Sage were on our bed together.
 
ROBERT & SAGE
 
 
I put away clean clothes. I put away clean dishes.

Did more bookwork.

Hubby got home with Tater at 4:30PM. He brought home Gyros from the Greek Restaurant. But after I ate mine (with Baklava), I felt awful for the rest of the night. Heavy heartburn.

While I stayed home with the dogs, Hubby took the FMF and drove to pick up some parts from Clint from Moto Zoo at Smith's. Clint's wife was with him. Hubby wants to take them out for dinner as a repaying his dropping parts off all the time.

We watched The Prestige which I rented from Amazon. 

I went to bed early.

Hubby stayed up longer, then he washed Tater in the shower and came to bed. I was already asleep when they came to bed.

No comments: