Friday, October 14, 2022

FRIDAY / BEAVER DAM DMV TITLE TO OMNI /

 FRIDAY
10-14-2022
 
 
Up at 6AM. Hubby was making banging noises in the kitchen.
 
He warmed up dog egg breakfast and fed dogs. He let them out for potty.
 
I got up. Hubby helped make bed. I was in LOTS OF PAIN.
 
Took a prednisone to help me get moving.

Hubby vacuumed and cleaned cat litter. 

I went outside and picked up dog poo.

Hubby and I left for Beaver Dam. Hubby drove the Jeep. We took all the paperwork for the OMNI RV so that we could get the Title. The title should arrive in a week!

We got there just a few minutes after they opened. Helped by a guy named Taylor who also owns a 1993 Jeep. He and Hubby talked for a while. We got all the paperwork done. It only cost $4!

Left there and Hubby drove to the shop. He was on the phone with Jose, and Mike at the shop next door trying to get a trailer to haul his Ranchero to Moapa this weekend.

Hubby got to the shop at 8:10AM. I drove the Jeep home. Still not feeling very good. The Prednisone pills are not working very well anymore...

I got home. Gave Tater and Wilson a little treat of chicken meat. 

I did bookwork until 1:30PM.
 
Hubby had me order parts from Harvey's. 

I did laundry and dishes. Put away clean laundry & dishes. 

I watched some TV- Cold Case.

I let Tater & Wilson in and out several times. 

I walked down to get the mail.

Had to wear my knee brace on my right leg today as it was "clicking" and hurting again.
 
 

No comments: