Thursday, October 20, 2022

THURSDAY / FEELING BETTER TODAY! / TINT GUY / LINDI REPAIR

THURSDAY
10-20-2022
 
 
 
Awake at Midnight with cramps. Got up and went potty. Then back to bed. But cramps too much. So I got up and took a hot bath last night. Robert sat beside me on the floor with the towel.
 
At 1AM, I went back to bed, but Tater barked at me. He thought I was an intruder. 

DARK IN THE MORNINGS. Up at 6AM. Black cat Sage slept on HUBBY'S FEET LAST NIGHT!!!

I rubbed Wilson this morning before waking up.

Wilson was whining and Hubby got him off the bed. 

I dressed. Went to the kitchen and made eggnog latte for Hubby.

Then Hubby warmed up breakfast eggs (only a little bit for Wilson) and fed the dogs.

Dogs went outside to potty.

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Went outside to pick up dog poo.
 
Hubby was calling Vendors. Tried calling Vet, but they did not answer.

Wilson seems a little bit better now. He was chewing on a plastic bone, then he ran out towards the fence!

Put Tater's collar on him. 
 
I made protein shake for myself.

Hubby played Puddles Pity Party Music and I find some new music he has out. Need to add it to the playlist.

Hubby was singing song to Tater; Tater got all bashful and wiggly.

Hubby and Tater left at 8:30AM. I hugged Hubby extra long.

I went to do bookwork. Started the dryer again as Hubby put the comforter in to wash.

Lindi Repair at 10AM. Can't repair. Cost too much. Need to get new washer/dryer. Repairman said fridge is air compressor going out again. Can't repair. Looked at dishwasher. He does not do dishwashers.

ROBERT HELPING LINDI REPAIRMAN


I paid him $109 for service call OMG. 

I did more bookwork. 




No comments: