Tuesday, October 25, 2022

TUESDAY / TATER WEARS SWEATSHIRT / SINALOA LANDSCAPING/ HURTING TODAY

 TUESDAY
10-25-2022
 
 
Up at 5:30AM to potty, then back to bed. Hubby was already up and watching Automotive shows on TV. The dogs had already been let outside for potty.
 
I made the bed. Got dressed.

Went to the kitchen to make lattes. It was cold this morning and Hubby had the front door open. I closed it and went to put on a sweatshirt.

Hubby warmed up dog breakfast and fed them. He put the dogs outside again.

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
Hubby vacuumed after he did cleaned cat litter. 
 
I was hurting so much today that I had to take a Prednisone.

Hubby had put the garbage can outside last night. After the garbage truck came this morning at 6:30AM, he brought it back inside.

I helped Hubby put together an Invoice quickly before he left this morning.

Put Tater's grey sweatshirt on him. Then Hubby & Tater left in the FMF for the shop at 8:30AM. 

I did more bookwork.

Watched TV.

Let Wilson outside for potty. 
 
I put away clean clothes.

Let Wilson inside. Gave him some chicken.

I watched more TV.

Sinaloa Landscaping came at 2PM. I paid him extra to take the garbage at the side of the house and cut out the stupid plant in front of the A/C unit. We will plant something else there.

I did more bookwork.

Hubby & Tater got home at 4PM. Hubby had gone to the bank, stopped to talk to the account manager at Ford dealership, and stopped to drop return boxes off at UPS shipping.

Hubby made dinner for himself.

I gave Tater & Wilson some chicken for treats. Then Tater was so tired, he could barely drag himself to the sofa. I covered him up with a blanket.

We watched TV for a while. Then Pat came over with his van & u-haul trailer to pick up the Golf cart. I helped them load it - sat in it while they pushed it onto the ramp.

I got cold and went inside. 

We sat outside for a while until it got WAY too cold.

I took some Melatonin and went to bed at 8PM. Hubby decided to sleep early, too.

No comments: