Saturday, October 01, 2022

SATURDAY OCTOBER 1 2022 / INSURANCE ON NEW JEEP /VERIZON FCC COMPLAINT

SATURDAY
10-1-2022 
 
 

Dogs were up at 5AM. Hubby was already on the sofa in the living room so he let the dogs out. 

I slept until 8:30AM. I had taken a Benadryl last night. Difficult to get to sleep without thinking of bad things that have happened in the past. Is this normal for everyone?

I made the bed. I got dressed.

Went out to kitchen and made lattes. I was still exhausted and my there is massive pain in my knee.

We watched Hubby's automotive shows.
 
 
SAGE, ROBERT, TATER, WILSON, HUBBY
 
Then at 11AM-NOON we rode around the neighborhood on our motorcycles.

Hubby saw the neighbor, Jeff with his new Mustang that had already died in the road. He stopped to help them and I went home to potty.

I rode back down, but could not find him. I got the mail and talked to a woman in the street that really liked the motorcycle. I went home. Hubby was just getting there. 

We ordered parts online for the shop. Then I paid insurance online. Hubby called Farmers to get insurance put on new Jeep.

I "chatted" with Verizon on their website and they refuse to remove the $50.00 Insurance coverage. I filed an FCC complaint on 10-2-2022 at 4:01PM.

At 5PM, we left the dogs at home and went over to the Pioneer Center on our bikes to go swimming. I left my shirt on and it was severely cold. Don't do that again.

Left at 6PM, Kathy, Irl, Faye, & Janet went to the hot tub.

We rode home. 

Watched a little TV. I went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: