Monday, October 24, 2022

MONDAY / CAN'T SLEEP

 MONDAY
10-24-2022
 
Low of 42F degrees tonight. 
 
Up at 2AM. Soaked in sweat! Tater sleeping on top of me. I got up and slept on the sofa. But can't sleep. Robert on top of me. Tater got up, but didn't want to go outside. Hubby up and potty. 
 
I couldn't sleep so got dressed. I am wide awake. Going to do bookwork, but $ not available to transfer yet in Quickbooks.
 
So I sat on the sofa and looked at my phone. Bored.

I had to turn on the fireplace as it was so cold in the house.

Hubby got up at 5:30AM. 

I helped make the bed. 

I made lattes. 

Let the dogs outside. 

Hubby warmed up breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them. Then we let them outside again.

Hubby got the FMF started and was taking Tater with him. I put the dog's collar on Tater.

They left. Hubby called and wanted to know if the shocks were here or in the Jeep. I told him they were probably at the shop.

Hubby called and came back to the house. There was a problem with the tires. So he left Tater here and took the Jeep to St. George. I put the Jeep in the street and started the heat in it. 

Hubby left and drove to St George.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started the dishwasher. 

Dogs took a nap. Hubby was back by 8:30AM and picked up Tater.

Tater & Hubby drove to the shop in the FMF. I parked the Jeep back in the garage.

Then at 10AM, Hubby called and said Irl was coming to pick up Hubby's keys so that they could go get the RV in Scenic.

I took a nap for a few hours. I don't know how long...

When I woke up, I let Wilson out for potty. I watched TV. Feel like a zombie again. No sleep last night fucked up my brain schedule.

I turned off the fireplace and opened the front door for fresh air. There was package from Amazon on the front porch.

I tried to take another nap, but Hubby & Tater got home by 3:30PM. 

Hubby put together a dinner for himself.

I again tried to sleep. I could not stay awake.

While I was sleeping, Hubby put the garbage out and dumped the rest of the garbage from the house containers.

Then Clint from Moto Zoo called and Hubby met him at Smith's. He took Tater with him in the FMF. Hubby picked up milk while he was there and bought beer for Clint.

Hubby woke me up when he got home.

I watched some TV with Hubby and then took some Melatonin. I went to bed at 8PM.

Got up to potty at 10:30PM. Hubby came to bed with me.

Hubby said that black cat Sage came to sleep with us last night.

No comments: