Thursday, October 06, 2022

THURSDAY / WALK WILSON / NOTARIZE JEEP DOCS / HUBBY IV INFUSION

THURSDAY
10-6-2022



Up at 6:30AM. 

Took 3 Benadryl last night and expected to pass out, but woke up 3 times!

Made the bed. Got dressed. 

Hubby was already up and making breakfast eggs for dogs. He had let them out. Of course, Hubby had awoken at 5:45AM!
 
I made latte for Hubby. I have stopped drinking coffee, I don't know if it is any better for me.
 
I did books, transferred funds from Quickbooks ot Bank. Did payroll.
 
Hubby & Tater left for the shop at 8:38AM. Hubby had been talking on the phone to several people this morning.
 
Walked Wilson at 10AM. Saw Garry, our next door neighbor.
 
I did bookwork.
 
Put away clean laundry. Put away dishes.
 
I called Hubby at 1:15 to remind him to go for his IV Infusion at 1:30PM. Hubby did IV Infusion, then returned to the shop. 

He got home with Tater at 2:30PM.

We left the dogs home and took the white Dually to MACU so we could get our Power of Attorney for the Jeep purchase nortarized. Nice girl there told us that MACU was hiring new tellers & a loan officer to replace her as she was going to be WFH.

Afterwards, we went to Peggy Sue's to eat. OMG. Hubby said they had turkey sandwiches. They don't. So I ordered meatloaf (waitress said no rolls even though the menu said it came with dinner) Hubby ordered chicken fried steak. My meatloaf was cold. Sweet potato fries were hot. Corn was tasteless. I REALLY wanted a chocolate malt and it tasted horrible. Straw was too tall to drink out of it. Bathrooms smelled like raw human sewage. 

Hubby locked his keys in the truck, so called Casey who arrived within 3 minutes and he slim-jimmed the door open. We left and returned home.

Picked up Mike's Jeep and I drove the truck to our house.

Then I parked the White dually in front of the house. Got the FMF out of the garage. We left again. Hubby forgot the UPS box, so we had to go back. He put it in the car. 

We drove to the shop where we dropped off the box and Mike's Jeep so the guys can work on it tomorrow. Then we drove home again.
 
By this time, it was late; about 8PM. Hubby packed his bag. We gathered up everything he would need for the trip, paperwork, etc.
 
Hubby got the bed ready.
 
We watched TV for a while, then Hubby started to fall asleep at 9PM.

I took a couple Benadryl to sleep. 

Hubby washed Tater in the shower. I helped dry him off. 

We went to bed. New kitty, Sage walked all over us and finally settled on Hubby's belly to sleep.





 


No comments: