Monday, October 10, 2022

MONDAY / JEEP TO SHOP / GAVE RIDES / CLEANED SHOP / SHOWER / TIRED

MONDAY
10-10-2022
 
 
Up at 4:45AM as Hubby was already up on the sofa, looking at his iPad and ordering things.
 
He let the dogs out. I went potty and went back to bed. Slept until 6AM. 
 
I got dressed & made lattes. 

We sat watching morning news until 8:15AM. 

Hubby loaded Tater into the FMF, he FORGOT to put on Tater's collar. Hubby had the boxes in the FMF from Moto Zoo's delivery from Clint on Friday.

Then I drove the new Jeep down to the store. 

Hubby unloaded the boxes. I tied Tater up. 

I started hanging up t-shirts, but found that I could not get to the bathroom.

Casey and Chris finally got there. I gave them both a ride in the Jeep. Really romped on it as we were leaving the shop. Then drove around the block and came back. They were exited about the Jeep.
 
Back at the shop, Chris moved the UTVs out from inside the showroom.

I then picked up the lumber (lots of it with nails in it) and moved it all UNDER THE STAIRS. I swept up a lot of sawdust, then Chris got the vacuum for me. 

A customer stopped in quickly and brought a dozen donuts - chocolate and plain frosted from Walmart along with 3 Cokes. How nice.

While I was there, lots of customers came and went, a nice lady with a Subaru came in shopping for a flag. Hubby gave her a red RMOR flag and he talked to her about her Subaru. I went ahead and gave her a size medium Red RMOR shirt after asking her size. She said "My, I will be back!" 

I finished hanging up shirts and cleaning the bathroom. I have to buy more Clorox wipes for the bathroom.

Hubby finally had a lull in the customers at 10:45AM, so he took Mike F's Jeep car and drove to the car wash. I thought he was going directly to Mike's house - so I drove there. I had to wait for Hubby. Mike walked out and I gave him a ride with his girlfriend's little dog. He was quite impressed with the Jeep.
 
Hubby showed up and left the Jeep car, he hopped into our Jeep and I drove home. Hubby took the Dually down to the shop so that he can start driving the FMF. I kissed Hubby before he went back to the shop.

At home, I let Wilson out to potty. Gave him chicken for a treat. 

I took a shower and washed my hair. I was exhausted. Then I watched TV for a while - The Mentalist. 
 
I researched Carhartt jackets as Chris said they wanted warm jackets for King of Hammers. We need to put logos on them. Chris wanted me to order new T-shirts for work. 

I threw the new RMOR hats into the Jeep and drove back down to the shop.

I put the completed newly glued patch RMOR brand hats into the Jeep and drove back down to the shop.

Jay & Amy pulled into the shop at 3PM. Then Dave Northam came to the shop. His little dog was yipping in his truck.

We talked briefly. Amy told the story about a guy pooping on the trail & somebody driving thru it!

I left with Tater and drove the FMF home. I was so exhausted and hot. I left the new Jeep keys with Hubby so he could get home.

At home, I parked the FMF outside on the driveway and let Tater with Wilson outside for potty. I gave them chicken for treats.

I sat on the sofa to cool down.

I did bookwork.

Hubby got home at 5PM after stopping at McDonalds for Fish Sandwiches that I had a craving for and asked him to get.

I was in SO MUCH PAIN. I took Prednisones. 

We watched The Grand Tour for a while. I went to bed early.

Both of us were awake all night. Hubby tried to sit on the patio, but could not sleep. Tater was crowding me in bed and sleeping on my hip. I hurt and sweated all night.
 
Hubby finally was doing his bookwork all night long in the living room on his iPad. I decided to get out of the hot room and sleep on the cool sofa and put my eye mask on. It helped. I slept a little.
 

No comments: