Friday, October 21, 2022

FRIDAY /BANK / NAILS / WALMART

FRIDAY
10-21-2022
 
 
Up at 5:30AM. I had slept thru the night. So did Hubby. He said he took nothing to sleep. He was just naturaly tired. 
 
I got up & dressed. Dogs ran out to potty.
 
I made latte for Hubby.
 
Dogs were fed warmed up breakfast eggs. 
 
Then I did vacuum. Hubby cleaned cat litter. 
 
We made the bed.
 
Had lots of time to sit & watch news. Nothing important on the news. Just political bull crap. Can't STAND the abusive ads anymore. Brainwashing.
 
I did some bookwork.
 
Hubby packed stuff and left at 8:30AM. I left shortly after at 8:50AM.
 
I drove the new Jeep to the bank. 
 
Lots of people waiting to enter the building at 9AM. They did not open the doors until 9:05AM. I opened the door for an older woman.
 
Then waited in line to advise teller that I wanted a Notary.
 
Sat down and waited until 9:30AM for a notary. While waiting, I sorted thru the photos on my iPhone for Buddy. I miss Buddy a LOT. He was the greatest dog. 
 
Got OMNI RV title notarized and left.
 
Drove to the Shop. Irl was already there and I handed him the title for the Omni RV. 
 
Chris was backing UTVs out of the shop.He picked up Hubby's paperwork for the trailer and gave it to me. Chris found Hubby's wad of keys. Hubby gave me Mark J's keys to return to him when I drove home.

Then I left and went to Walmart. But there were too many people at Walmart to shop, so I drove home.

Drove up the street and some guy walked out. I rolled down my window. They said they had bought the same exact Jeep in the same exact color. I told them about our Jeep and invited them to sit in it. I THINK their names are Jim & Marie?

I drove to Mark's and gave him his keys.

I drove home, back the Jeep into the garage. 

I gave chicken meat treats to Wilson, Tater, and Rattler.
 
I was starving, so I made a protein drink and cut up some chicken in mayo for myself.
 
Then I put the glass screen on the Jeep.
 
I did bookwork. Paid the State sales tax.
 
Sat outside on the patio for a few minutes. I am exhausted again.
 
 At 2:45PM, I went to get my nails done. Andy did a new polish technique that I showed him online. My cuticles are slowly getting better. No bleeding, Dryness is getting better since I am soaking my hands daily in the heated wax.

NAILS
 
I drove over to the shop. Hubby was just finishing work. He said he would drive home behind me. Chris was at the shop & locked up after we left. The guy that repairs small engines was there working on an ATV. 

We drove home the back way. 

At home, we gave chicken treats to the dogs & Rattler. Rattler has been coming to get chicken if I cut it up in tiny pieces. He has NOT been throwing up.

We sat outside until 9PM and then went to Walmart to get milk, eggnog, and Halloween candy to toss out for the Mesquite Halloween parade. We bought 4 bags that rang up wrong and I had taken a picture of the price. The nice guy named Steven rang them up at the correct price. He was really great.

Hubby drove us home in the Jeep, we put away groceries, got ready for bed, then watched 2 episodes of Scrubs. 

Went to bed at 11PM.




 
 
 
 
 

No comments: