Monday, October 03, 2022

MONDAY / CLOUDY IN THE MORNING / BULLDOG PEST CONTROL /PARTS FROM MOTO ZOO

 MONDAY
10-3-2022


Awake all night. Got up at 5AM when the dogs wanted out. Hubby sat with them on the patio until I got up at 7AM. 

I made a latte for hubby. I just had milk. My stomach is still hurting.

New neighbor, Warren came out in the backyard and we chatted with him for a while.

I made the bed.

Hubby took a shower. Then he cleaned cat litter. He vacuumed.

I put away breakfast dishes in dishwasher and made the bed.

Hubb had me help lift the Polaris RZR engine into the truck. He & Tater left at 8:30AM for the shop.

Wilson and I watched TV.

At 10:33AM, Chad & the new guy, Cayden came to spray the house for bugs. I paid by check for the house & shop. Chad is moving to North Carolina. 


No comments: