Monday, October 17, 2022

MONDAY / TOO TIRED / CHASE VISA FRAUD

 MONDAY
10-17-2022
 
 
Up at 5:45AM. I went potty. Came back to bed. Chatted with hubby. Listened to Puddles Pity Party on Google Home speaker.
 
Dogs got up. We all got up. Hubby let dogs out. I got dressed.

Went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby. Eggnog with nutmeg. Hubby made the bed. 
 
I transferred money from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
I vacuumed the cat litter.
 
I cleaned the cat litter scoop.
 
Hubby loaded boxes from Rough Country that had been delivered yesterday to the house. 
 
Hubby & Tater left for the shop at 8:30AM. I kissed and waved them goodbye.
 
I called Hubby to let him know that I almost vacuumed up some poop that had fallen off Wilson's butt and he said he was going to the bank.
 
I put away clean clothes. 
 
I watched TV - The Mentalist. I got tired. 
 
I slept on the sofa for a while.
 
I was going to pay my Chase Visa card payment and found a fraud charge on it from BVL PTD LTD so I called their Fraud Department and spoke with Iiasha. They will send a new card out. 

I did bookwork.

Hubby & Tater got home at 5:00PM.

Hubby made dinner for himself. I had a small piece of chicken. Gave some chicken to Rattler cat & Wilson. 

I took a shower, washed my hair. Hubby brought Wilson into the shower as I was finishing. I washed him really good and put conditioner on him. I used a brush to get his excessive hair off.

Had to use paper towels to get all the black hair from Wilson out of the shower. Then Hubby took a shower and cleaned Tater. I helped dry Tater off afterwards. Then Tater went outside with Wilson and ran around in the back yard. He dried quickly.

Hubby dried Wilson with a towel then let him outside. I got toweled off and then dressed. Then went outside to blow-dry Wilson. I combed him while drying him; a LOT of fur came off him.
We sat on the patio listening to Bond Music from 8PM to 10PM.

We went inside. We watched Scrubs for a while. Then went to bed. I took 4 Melatonin and 1 Sleeping pill. It did not help. It took a LONG time for me to fall asleep.

No comments: