Thursday, October 13, 2022

WEDNESDAY / LOTS OF PAIN / IV INFUSION

WEDNESDAY
10-13-2022


Up at 6:00AM.
 
There is a HUGE mouth ulcer on my upper right lip. There are more ulcers developing in my mouth. Just a lucky symptom of LUPUS! (sarcasm).

I got dressed & made the bed.

Hubby was still feeling pretty good about sleeping with his new Meds. 

Hubby gave the dogs breakfast eggs & let them outside for potty.

I went outside and picked up dog poo. I emptied the dog water bowl so that it could dry out in the sun.

Hubby left early to go eat breakfast with the UTV Club at Golden West. 

Tater went with Hubby. Hubby kept Tater in the FMF, left the A/C on while Hubby had breakfast. Tater wanted to go off with the "guys" to the shop so badly this morning.

I was putting clothes away in our bedroom and found Robert sleeping BEHIND the dog bed. He has NEVER done this before!



ROBERT NAPPING BEHIND THE DOG BED


I did bookwork most of the day.

I had lots of pain today. Difficult to concentrate. 

I walked down to get the mail. 

UPS delivered the new 3x5 Banners for RMOR. So I will store them at home so Hubby doesn't lose them at the shop.

At 2:45PM, I took a nap on the sofa and told the Google Home to wake me at 3:15PM. I woke up and changed shirts, put on makeup. Drove down to Enliven Infusion. Hubby left Tater at the shop and he got there about 10 minutes after I did. He got done with his Infusion before I did. They added Toradol to my IV because I was in SO MUCH PAIN from Lupus

I felt better by the time I got home. No pain at all! But I researched it and cannot take it all the time as there are damaging, adverse effects. 

Hubby brought Tater home about 4PM. 

We both wanted something for dinner, and Hubby suggested Casa Blanca and get hot turkey sandwiches. I drove the Jeep there and we parked, but there were MANY cars parked out front in the valet service area so we thought it would be busy (SNOWBIRDS BACK). And when we got inside to the restaurant - it was PACKED. A long line to wait. So we left.

Drove home and Hubby made chili with peanut butter sandwiches.

We watched TV for a while and went to bed. 

Hubby took his new Meds and fell asleep right away.

No comments: