Thursday, October 27, 2022

THURSDAY / WALK WITH WILSON / UPS DELIVERY /

THURSDAY
10-27-2022
 
Robert the cat slept with us all night. We both rested our hands and petted him all night. It was VERY COMFORTING.
 
Tater was upset and slept on the floor for a while. As soon as Robert left the bed, Tater jumped up and slept between us! He is jealous.
 
Up at 6:15AM. It was still dark. And cold outside. 

Hubby had already let the dogs out. 
 
Hubby warmed up breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them.
 
Hubby and I discussed the choices to vote. 
 
I made lattes. 
 
Then I made the bed. 
 
We sat on the sofa to watch morning news. Just more depressing crap. More lying political ads that I do not care to hear anymore. 
 
I put Tater's red sweatshirt on him today. He and Hubby let for the shop at 8:30AM. 
 
Tater really likes going in the garage to load into the FMF. 
 
I did bookwork after they were gone. 

USPS brought a package, the Amazon stuff I ordered.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.

I started laundry. Put clean laundry away. Re-arranged things in the closet from Yogi cleaning windows yesterday. I have to put the various items that are on the countertop in the bathroom away so they are not stolen/broken.

At 1:30PM, Wilson and I walked around the neighborhood.

I picked up the mail. Wilson likes to walk and smell the different smells.

At 2PM, UPS brought the nFlow engine that Hubby ordered.

I called Hubby to let him know that the engine was here.

Hubby called at 2:38PM to have him walk thru a payment that glitched yesterday. Had to delete the payment and enter credit card info again.


No comments: