Tuesday, October 04, 2022

LUPUS. FUCK I HATE THIS DISEASE.

 TUESDAY
10-4-2022

Dogs had been up at 5AM and Hubby let them out.

Up at 6AM when I heard Hubby moving dishes in the kitchen. He was making breakfast eggs for the dogs out. 

Hubby let the dogs out for potty.

I got up, took a hot shower. I was still in severe pain from LUPUS. FUCK, I hate this disease. I try so hard, but end up snapping at Hubby. He is so patient with me. With so much pain, I am short and nasty. I hate myself so badly. Every day, I just want to end it. Every day, the Lupus gets worse and worse.

I dried my hair, got dressed. 

Went out to make latte for Hubby. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter. 

I deposited $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Hubby helped me do a couple invoices that he had not done. 

Tater & Hubby went into the shop at 8:30AM. 
 
I sat on the sofa, like a zombie watching TV. 

I let Wilson outside and he slept in the sunshine. I brought him inside when he clawed at the door. I gave him some turkey meat for a treat.

I took 2 Prednisone at NOON. I hate the damn drugs because they are ruining my eyesight, making me fat, but they are the only thing I can rely on right now to make the pain go away.

Then at 1PM, I went to do bookwork as my body finally released the pain and I could think. 

I watched TV - The Mentalist.

Hubby and Tater got home at 3:30PM. Hubby brought home Wendy's burgers for the dogs and a salad for me. The chicken tasted like gasoline. Never getting salad again there. 

I put clean dishes away.

We watched TV. 

We walked down to get the mail. I deposited an Escrow check from the mortgage company. 

Hubby talked to a customer for a long time, 2 vendors, and then Mike from Transamerica called because the business is closing down; he wanted to know if Hubby knew anybody that was hiring. They talked for 1.5 hours.

I watched some TV. Did bookwork.
 
I picked up dog poo outside before it got dark. 
 
Hubby & I sat on the patio for a while. Then we smelled sewage from the golf course watering. We went inside.
 
Hubby took a shower at 9PM and washed Tater in the shower. I had to be there to towel dry the dog. Then Tater went nuts doing Zoomies, running thru the house. He was so happy to be clean. I played tug-of-war with him. Tater & Wilson ran around outside.

We watched TV - Scrubs. Hubby started snoring on the sofa. Then went to bed at 11PM.



No comments: