Sunday, October 23, 2022

SUNDAY / 1880 GRILLE BREAKFAST / CLEAN GARAGE / WASH DOGS

 SUNDAY
10-23-2022

I was up at 7AM. Slept late. 

Hubby was on the sofa. He was watching Automotive shows.

Then I made lattes. Hubby warmed up breakfast eggs for the eggs & fed them.

We let the dogs out. It smelled wet and was only 60F degrees outside. 

Made the bed. Hubby cleaned cat litter. 

We left dogs at home. Drove to the 1880 Grille at 8AM. Only 2 other couples at that time were there. 
 

I had an omelette. Hubby had eggs bendict. 

Very slow, inattentive service.

We paid & took leftovers. I visited the bathroom before leaving.

Left a Duck on a Jeep when we left.

Drove home. 

At home, Hubby got sick and had to sit down on the sofa for an hour.

Around 11PM, he felt better. We cleaned out the garage. I vacuumed. Hubby will take the golf cart to Pat tomorrow. He will take some garbage we piled at the side of the house to the dump tomorrow.
 
I backed the Jeep into the garage. 
 
I vacuumed the front entryway outside as lots of junk blew into the area from yesterday's wind.

We sat down on the sofa to rest. 
 
I ordered more Nevada shaped RMOR ornaments for this Xmas.

I picked up dog poo at 2PM. Dark clouds in the skies everywhere around us.

Hubby made chicken on the grille at 2:30PM.

Watched documentaries on TV.

At 5PM, we decided to take the dogs for zoomies at the Dog Park, but it started to rain as soon as we got their collars on them. So we stayed home. 
 
Dark clouds in the skies again.
 
RAIN CLOUDS/RAIN IN MOUNTAINS
 



It got colder in the house and I had to turn on the fireplace.

Watched Scrubs for a while. 

I took Melatonin and went to bed at 9PM.

Hubby came to bed at 10PM.

No comments: