Sunday, October 09, 2022

SUNDAY / DRIVE NEW JEEP / STEVE & JUDY / BUNCO

SUNDAY
10-9-2022


Up at 6AM. Hubby let the dogs out. I made the bed. 

I made lattes. 

Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs. 

I let the dogs outside.

Hubby made breakfast for himself. He sat on the sofa to watch Automotive shows.

I vacuumed house. I did laundry. I put away laundry. I picked up dog poop.

Then we took a ride in the new Jeep. Hubby was still in his jammies.

At home, Hubby changed into clothes. 

Steve, the neighbor, called & wanted help on his barn doors.

I washed & dried my hair. It was feeling so greasy after sweating so much.

Hubby got back and said Steve & Judy were coming over. We talked to them about the doors. Judy took pictures.

They left and I did more laundry.

Hubby changed plates on FMF/Jeep. Jeep is going to be BARKARK now.

We went to Walmart to get groceries (shrimp ring for Bunco). Had to park far out in the lot as Hubby forgot to put the Handicap sign in new Jeep.
 
Saw a BEAUTIFUL original owner white bronco. It was awesome with a bench seat. Hubby gave the guy his business card. 
 
Clorox wipes were still incorrectly ringing up at wrong price and had to tell a girl that had no affect. Totally disinterested in life. Another guy came over and pawed thru our groceries to look at the Clorox wipes. I showed them my phone several times. 
 
 
CLOROX WIPES RING UP WRONG EVERY TIME AT CHECKOUT
 
Finally checked out and returned home. Gave chicken meat treats to dogs. I started the dryer again. 
 
Hubby sat down to eat his ice cream and watch Automotive shows.

I sat down to do office bookwork-all the receipts copied from Hubby's trip
 
Rattler jumped up on the file cabinet and settled down on the box next to it. 
 
RATTLER ON FILE CABINET BOXES
 

Then we ordered all the parts needed for the Jeep - Jeep door sills, console cover, infotainment protector cover, grab handles.
 
Thawed out the shrimp ring for Bunco.

We went to Bunco at 2:45PM. Bunco started at 3PM.

Neither of us won, but it was fun.

I drove the Jeep back and Hubby watched more Automotive shows on TV. Talked briefly to the neighbors next door and gave them out phone numbers.

We watched TV for a while.

I took the dogs outside and sat on the patio. Hubby came out later and we sat there until 9PM when BUGS came out. OMG; we have never had bugs here in the desert!
 
 
MOON & CLOUDS ON SUNDAY NITE
 

Went to bed after taking a couple melatonin.

Both of us were awake all night. Hubby tried to sit on the patio, but could not sleep. Tater was crowding me in bed and sleeping on my hip. I hurt and sweated all night.
 
Hubby finally was doing his bookwork all night long in the living room on his iPad. I decided to get out of the hot room and sleep on the cool sofa and put my eye mask on. It helped. I slept a little.
 
Hubby was awake at 4:45AM and went to bed. I got up, went potty, got dressed and took Wilson for a walk from 5:30AM to 6AM. 
 
 

No comments: