Tuesday, November 01, 2022

TUESDAY / NOVEMBER 1 / GARBAGE / TAKE DOWN HALLOWEEN DECOR / WILSON GROOMING

 TUESDAY
11-1-2022
 
 
Up at 5:45AM. 
 
Sunrise was beautiful this morning.
 

 

Dogs were up and off the bed early. Hubby let them outside.

Hubby was banging around in the kitchen warming up dog breakfast bake. He fed the dogs. 

I started to make lattes. Idiots next door have their light on in the bathroom for the next 2 hours. For some reason, they have opened the blinds again. I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THEM IN THE BATHROM.

I got online to transfer $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Then I argued with Hubby about the Bonus for the mechanic. We are losing money and it does not help when we have to pay him so excessively.
 
Hubby and Tater left for the shop at 8:30AM. I told Hubby to be sure to close the garage door as he left.
 
I went to do bookwork.
 
At 9:15AM, I left the house and drove the Jeep with Wilson for his Grooming appointment. I parked in the street and took him to potty before he got inside the building. 
 
When I left, they were snippy about me leaning over the gate to pet Wilson goodbye. Odd. Why does everybody have to be in a bad mood?
 
Got a phone call from the Groomers at 12:36 and she sounded irritated that I had not seen a message from them indicating Wilson was ready. Snippy.
 
Again, when checking me out, the girl seemed short & snippy.
 
Went to pick up Wilson immediately.  
 
I got there and parked in the same spot in the street. Several people were entering to drop off their dogs. Again, when checking me out, the girl seemed short & snippy. I made another appointment to bring him back in December.



 
Let Wilson out the side door as he had to potty.
 
I gave him a treat when he got inside.
 
When we got home, I called back Jolene at Coyote Carpet Cleaning and scheduled cleaning.


No comments: