Wednesday, November 16, 2022

TUESDAY / GARBAGE DAY / SO MUCH PAIN / HALLUCINATIONS

 TUESDAY
11-15-2022
 
Up at 6AM. 
 
I got dressed. Made the bed.
 
Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them.
 
Hubby watched Automotive shows on TV for a while.
 
There was no money to transfer today.
 
Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM. Tater had on his grey sweatshirt. 

Wilson and I stayed home. 
 
SAGE SITTING ON CHAIR WITH ME (WILSON'S BUTT SEEN ON THE FLOOR)
 

While making a latte for myself in the kitchen, I distinctly heard some man say "Hello". There was nobody in the house, and I then locked all the doors. 

I looked up online that Lupus can manifest lupus psychosis that is characterized by delusions and hallucinations.
 
Great. One more thing I get to worry about. 

I was in lots of pain today from the Lupus. I did NOT do bookwork today. I have an enormous migraine.

Hubby got home at 4PM. 

I was irritated with him because I keep warning him that one of the mechanics is being paid way too much. But Hubby won't listen until we have spent our last dime and have to close...

Clint from Moto Zoo called at 5PM. We went in the Jeep and left the dogs at home. Drove the back way around. Met Clint at Smiths to get the parts. Then we drove to Walgreens to get a knee brace for Hubby as his knee has been hurting. I was supposed to pick up my meds, but there were 2 people in line and a rude woman cut in front of me in line so I decided not to wait. 

We talked to a very nice cashier who said she was having a great day, great luck. Explained that her boyfriend was moving down and they were going to take her RV and drive across country. She sounded quite happy and excited. Oh to be that young and hopeful again...

I feel old and depressed all the time now.

We drove to Smith's and got groceries. Milk, food for Thanksgiving. All we have to get now are buns closer to next Thursday.
 
We drove home and unloaded groceries. 
 
I was exhausted and sat on the sofa. We watched TV until Hubby fell asleep on the sofa at 8:30AM. We went to bed.


No comments: