Thursday, November 10, 2022

THURSDAY /

THURSDAY
11-10-2022
 
 
Up at 5AM. I went potty.

Then I went out to the living room where Hubby was looking at his iPad.

I slept on Hubby's lap.

Then Tater & Wilson got up. Hubby let them out for potty.

I got up and dressed.

Hubby made the bed. 

I put dirty clothes in the washer and started it.

I had trouble getting going today. Everything went wrong. Lost an earring. The UnderArmor shirts that I bought are totally changed and don't feel/fit as well. I was constipated (no more Pepto Bismol). 

I made lattes.
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Then I went over to Stan & Betty's to take care of their cats. I was scared because it was so cold this morning - 41 degrees. But the cats were warm & toasty in their house. They were happy to see me. I fed & watered the cats. Picked up cat poo & put it in the garbage can. 
 
Then I went back home. 
 
At home, I helped Hubby moved patio chairs. Tater had peed on a pillow outside. Hubby had to clean it & the concrete with the hose & water. 
 
We moved the stuff back into the bedroom closet, but Hubby said it was still wet so he put the fan into the closet. 
 
I had trouble pooping again. 
 
Hubby & Tater left at 8:15AM. Hubby had to stop off at the Bank to deposit checks.

No comments: