Wednesday, November 30, 2022

WEDNESDAY / HUBBY TO ST GEORGE / HUBBY'S PHONE TO SHOP / TSHIRTS & ORNAMENTS ON TREE / IV INFUSIONS

WEDNESDAY
11-30-2022
LAST DAY OF NOVEMBER 


Up at 6AM. Everything hurts. 

I made the bed. I got dressed.

Went to the kitchen to make lattes. Hubby was waming up breakfast eggs for the dogs (made with stuffing, turkey, and eggs).

Dogs went outside for potty. Tater barked at people on the sidewalk.
 
Hubby left at 6:30AM for St George. He took the Jeep. He was back by 8AM. 

I cleaned cat litter. I picked up dog poo and put it in the garbage bin.

Watched TV for a while.
 
Hubby was back by 8AM and took the FMF to the shop.
 
At 9AM, Hubby called and said he forgot his phone in the Jeep.
 
I put on a sweatshirt for the cold and took the Jeep down to the shop 
 
I hung up ornaments on the tree. I hung up T-shirts. Talked to a couple customers and gave them ornaments. Colleen H. was there and gave her an ornament and a free hat.
 
I left and there was an idiot at Mesquite & Riverside light who was parked in the middle of the intersection. She would not back up. Semi truck in front of me had to turn out wide and barely made the turn. 
 
I stopped at Tagg N Go to wash the Jeep. Spittle mud all over the windshield.
 
At home, I gave the dogs treats.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.
 
I started laundry.
 
I worked on making snowmen ornaments. 

SNOWMAN ORNAMENT 2022
 
I caught up on all the bookwork.

I watched CSI NY all day.

I started feeling poorly about 1PM.

At 3:15PM, Hubby got home and had a snack. I had changed shirts, so we were ready. I drove the Jeep to the IV Infusions. We got poked really good this time. Went really fast. We were done by 4:15PM.

Came back home. Both of us peed a lot the rest of the night.

I was still not feeling good. My right knee was REALLY bad. Hubby was having problems with his knee.
 

ROBERT SITTING ON HUBBY'S LAP
 

Hubby made tomato soup for me, but I was feeling nauseated and did not want a grilled cheese sandwich. I ended up spilling the HOT soup on my chest and having to change shirts. I put the soup in another bowl and had it with crackers. 

We both took sleeping pills and went to bed at 9PM.

Hubby was up by 2AM and all the animals came out to the living room to sit with him.

No comments: