Saturday, November 05, 2022

SATURDAY / DOG PARK / EXHAUSTED

 SATURDAY
11-5-2022
 
 
Up at 6AM. 
 
I took a shower & washed my hair. Dried my hair. Got dressed.
 
I went to the kitchen to make lattes. Hubby warmed up breakfast egg bake & gave it to the dogs. Dogs went outside for potty.
 
We sat down to watch News. 
 
I got up to make the bed. Hubby helped. We changed the bedding.
 
I took the garbage to get dumped.
 
 
ROBERT AT WINDOW WILSON ON CHAIR
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter.
 
Then I started to do bookwork. 

I cleaned up the kitchen and started the dishwasher.

Hubby watched Automotive Shows.
 
Tater decided to jump up on top of Hubby when he was on the sofa.
 
TATER ON SOFA

 

I finished with bookwork at 1PM.

Took dogs to the dog park at 1PM.
 
Picked up the mail and got the King of Hammers passes in the mail. Also got the neighbor's mail. 

Stopped to wash the FMF and buy monthly pass for it.

At home, Hubby grilled chicken. 
 
Hubby sat down to watch Mission Impossible on TV.
 
I was not feeling too well so I fell asleep on the sofa.
 
I woke up at 7PM and took a couple Melatonin. I went to bed but could not sleep. I came back out to watch TV. Hubby went to bed at 9PM as he was exhausted.

I stayed up until 1:30AM. Then went to bed.

Weird dreams about updating a house by the ocean that had peeling paint outside.



No comments: