Friday, November 18, 2022

FRIDAY / TESTS AT HOSPITAL / MCDONALDS / GS NAILS

 FRIDAY
11-18-2022
 
 
I was up twice to potty.

Up at 6AM. I got dressed. Hubby stayed in bed.

I put out milk and cheese for the cats. Sage ate it all up.
 
I let the dogs out when they got up.
 
I made lattes. 
 
Hubby got up and made breakfast eggs for dogs.
 
Can't drink lattes because of tests at hospital.
 
We left at 6:50 to get tests. Left dogs at home. Took the Jeep.
 
Had to wear masks in the hospital. We had forgotten ours, but they had some inside the doorway.
 
Very nice people that checked us in; nice guy talked to us in the waiting area. Nice women that drew our blood. 

Afterwards, Hubby was hungry so we drove to McDonalds and picked up sausage biscuits, apple fritter. 

Drove home. Ate breakfast. Shared some of the food with the dogs.

At 8:30AM, Hubby got a phone call scheduling work at the shop. Hubby left for the shop in the FMF after that.

I started the laundry after Hubby left.

Let Tater outside for potty. I picked up dog poo.

I did bookwork.

Left at 2:30 to go get my nails done at GS Nails.
 
 
BROWN NAILS FOR THANKSGIVING WEEK

I chose brown with lines. 

Then afterwards at 3:30PM, I drove over to the shop to put away t-shirts. It was freezing cold in the shop and I only stayed a little while.

Talked to Ralph who was there. He had lost a lot of weight with Phentermine. Then Casey came in the showroom and talked. 

I left at 4PM.

At home, Tater and Hubby got home right after me.

We watched TV for a while.

Hubby was tired and fell asleep on the sofa by 7PM.

I took Melatonin and we went to bed early at 7:30PM.

No comments: