Tuesday, November 29, 2022

TUESDAY / BITTERLY COLD WIND

TUESDAY
11-29-2022
 
 
 Up at 6AM.

I dressed and went to the kitchen. Hubby was in the living room and let the dogs outside.

I made lattes. Hubby warmed up breakfast eggs for the dogs.

I picked up dog poo.
 
I brought the garbage can inside the fence. I put dog poo in garbage can.
 
WIND IS BLOWING BITTERLY COLD

Hubby helped make the bed. 

We watched Shaun The Sheep for a few minutes on TV.

Hubby took the Jeep at 8:30AM and left for the shop. Tater stayed home because it is TOO cold.

I checked later and Hubby did NOT do cat litter. So I had to clean it up and take it out in a bag. I called Hubby to remind him. No more TV before chores are done.

UPS came and delivered boxes. 

The new HP 6978 Printer was delivered. I hooked that up. It actually WORKED!

The new ornament hangers came today and I hung up all the ornaments on the tree.

I got out my white mittens and put them in a tea stain on the stovetop. I dried them in the dryer. Started to put faces on them.
 
I put away clean laundry.
 
I put away clean dishes.

Betty, neighbor, came over with cat tea towels and an ornament to hang on the tree. I told her that I was having health problems and could not leave the house much. 

Hubby got home about 4PM. 

He was tired so we did not put up front outside lights tonight.

Watched CSI NY for the rest of the night. I took a sleeping pill. Went to bed at 10PM. Hubby stayed up to watch Automotive shows. Then I heard him snoring and told him to get into bed.

No comments: