Wednesday, November 23, 2022

WEDNESDAY / JELLO SALAD / CLEAN PATIO / HUBBY HELPS IRL / CHRIS FLIGHT PROBLEMS

 WEDNESDAY
11-23-2022
 
 
Wilson and Tater had gotten up at 3AM. I found it difficult to sleep. Tater was sleeping on top of me several times. I got hot, then I got cold. Nightmares all night.
 
Up at 6AM. 
 
I got dressed.
 
Hubby let the dogs out again.
 
Hubby helped to make the bed.
 
I went to make lattes in the kitchen. Hubby is on a Jack-Hammer kick. Cinnamon, Honey, Chocolate.
 
Then he cleaned cat litter. Put all the dirty clothes in the washer.
 
We watched News on TV for a while. Hubby left at 7:45AM to go have breakfast with the UTV Club at Golden West.
 
Tater stayed home with me because it was too cold to stay at the shop.
 
I worked on bookwork from 9AM to 10:30AM. I paid rent. I processed Payroll.
 
Then I watched CSI Vegas on TV for a while.
 
I did laundry. I started dishwasher.
 
I cleaned up dog poo on the back patio. I picked up dog poo in the yard.
 
I made Lime/Lemon Jello salad for Thanksgiving.
 
Because I moved the cat climbing tree to vacuum, I forgot to put it back. Sage finally climbed into the top because it gave her a better view of the window.
 
SAGE ON TOP OF CAT CLIMBING TREE
 
 
I tied pumpkins. 
 
Hubby and Tater got home at 4PM very late. Hubby had stopped at the store for crackers. 

Then he had to drive the Jeep out to turn on the generator for Irl. It was very dark when he got back at 6:30PM.

We watched TV.

Chris called at 10:30PM just as we were getting ready for bed. He had flown on Frontier and they had turned around after flying all the way to Boise. There was severe fog at Spokane and they could not land, so they flew ALL THE WAY BACK TO VEGAS! OMG. Chris was upset. So we calmed him down and bought a new ticket for him on Southwest Airlines instead for tomorrow morning at 6:30AM. He was going to stay in the airport overnight even though we offered to get him a hotel nearby. Frontier airlines refused to put them up in hotels or re-arrange flights for them. They said they would refund his $ for the flight, tho. Jackass Airline.

We finally went to bed at 11:30PM.
 

No comments: