Thursday, November 17, 2022

THURSDAY / HALLUCINATIONS AGAIN / GRILLED CHICKEN / CAT VOMIT

THURSDAY
11-17-2022 



Up at 6AM, I went to take a hot bath. My head is hurting like it is going to explode.
 
While I was soaking in the hot bath, Robert & Sage came to sit with me. Sage on the top of the toilet tank. Robert sitting beside the tub on the bath mat. 
 
I hallucinated an orange fluffy cat that walked by in the hallway. I KNEW I was hallucinating. It was weird. The cat stopped and looked at me.
 
I got out of the tub, dried off, and went to dress. 
 
Hubby was up and let the dogs out for potty.
 
I made lattes. Made Hubby a Jackhammer with cinnamon, chocolate, and honey. Too much coffee, tho.
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to the Bank.
 
Hubby grilled chicken for me. Dogs went outside with him.
 
Then we watched News on TV until 8AM. Then Hubby had me order some screws/bolts for him on eBay.

Some vendor called him from Amazon to talk about his axle order.

Hubby put Tater's collar and red plain sweatshirt on him.

Then Tater & Hubby left in the FMF at 8:30AM. 

I cut up chicken for myself and Rattler. But then Rattler started vomiting and I had to clean it up. First vomit was on the tupperware lid and then he jumped down and vomited on the dining room rug.

I then got everything done and went to do bookwork.

Had to take 2 Prednisone to even think today.

Hubby is going to lunch with Doug (we rented the RV Space from him) and Irl. Then he has to take Irl out to the RV storage space and show him how to work the RV.

I did bookwork from NOON to 2:15PM until I could not concentrate anymore. My head hurts so bad.

No comments: