Monday, November 21, 2022

MONDAY / IV INFUSIONS

 MONDAY
11-21-2022 


Bad night. Lots of endo cramps.

Got up to take a hot bath at Midnight.

Back to bed. Then more cramps and took aspirin. Back to sleep with heating pad.

Up at 6AM. Wilson jumped off the bed.

Hubby got up to let him outside for potty. Then Tater got up.

I slept until 6:30AM.

I got up, dressed. Made the bed.

I went to the kitchen to make lattes. 

Hubby already fed dogs & was making burritos for himself.
 
Hubby vacuumed and cleaned cat litter. We took out garbage.

We watched morning news for a while.

Hubby left at 8:30AM.

Tater stayed home because it would be too cold at the shop today.

Hubby forgot the wheel that was delivered on Saturday. I called him and he came back. Hubby left again.

I did laundry. I started dishwasher. 

I made a bagel for myself.

I put away laundry. I put away clean dishes. 

I picked up dog poo.

I watched a really boring, stupid movie called DOG

A huge Air Force plane came over at 1PM. Dogs ran outside to see it.

No comments: