Tuesday, November 08, 2022

TUESDAY / GARBAGE DAY / PAIN

 TUESDAY
 11-8-2022
 
 
Up at 6:30AM. I was still very tired.
 
Hubby warmed up breakfast eggs for dogs. Hubby fed dogs & let them out for potty.

I made lattes in the kitchen.

Hubby helped me make the bed.
 
It had been raining, but was clearing off.
 
It was cold outside, so Hubby did not open the front door. 

Hubby loaded boxes into the FMF. 
 
Hubby brought the garbage can in from outside by the road.

I had to drive Tater & the FMF to the shop while Hubby drove the neighbor's Mercedes to the shop.

I hung around the shop. Then Hubby had me follow Chris over to drop off the Mesquite Garage Door van for Dean & Eric.

I drove Chris back to the shop in the FMF.

Then Hubby drove me home after the Huff's had dropped off their UTV.

At home, I watched TV.

I picked up dog poo.

It rained a lot.

Eric came over at 1PM to fix & oil the garage door squeak.

I put away clean clothes. I put away clean dishes.

Hubby & Tater got home at 3:30PM. It was already getting dark.

At 6PM, I took some marijuana because I was in pain.

At 6:30PM, Hubby came over with me to Betty's house to feed the cats & clean cat litter. I was scared of falling in the dark.

We came back. Watched TV and went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: