Saturday, November 26, 2022

SATURDAY / SHOP / GARBAGE DUMP / LOAD TIRES / TIRE STORE / ACE HARDWARE / XMAS DECOR / LOAN TRAILER OUT

SATURDAY
11-26-2022
 
After taking 2 Benadryl last night, I was awoken.
 
STUPID NEIGHBORS POOL HEATER CAME ON AT 2:30AM; SOUNDS LIKE A JET ENGINE RIGHT UNDER OUR BEDROOM WINDOW. HUBBY NEEDS TO TALK TO THEM ABOUT IT.

I only got another 2 hours sleep. Up at 5:30AM. 

I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make lattes. 

Hubby was already up. He put the dogs outside. Then he warmed up breakfast eggs for the dogs.

We left the dogs at home and I drove the Jeep to the shop. Stopped to get the mail.

Hubby and I took the white truck to the dump and dumped the garbage in the back of it. The guy at the dump (who lives in our neighborhood needed to borrow a trailer to go buy a UTV in Vegas tomorrow so Hubby said he could borrow his trailer; they agreed to meet after 5PM when the guy got off work).

We dumped the garbage and Hubby got a great idea to use the plastic drain pipe for the snowmen instead of metal. He could drill holes easier and cut the plastic easier. No welding. 

Drove back to the shop. I got the Xmas tree out of the upstairs and brought it down. Put it together. Cleaned the dog bed area. Cleaned the dog water bowls. Hubby blew out the dirt with the blower. I plugged the Xmas lights in to make sure it worked. 
 
Hubby put the new 37" Jeep tires into the back of the white truck so we could take them to the Tire Center to have them mounted on our wheels.
 
NEW JEEP TIRES IN WHITE TRUCK
 

Dominic stopped by.as we were leaving.

Then I drove the Jeep and followed Hubby to the Tire Center. He was speeding. 

Dropped off the Jeep and tires. Hubby got a breakfast sandwich and drink at Wendy's.
 
We left in the white truck. Drove down the I-15 to the exit. Drove to Ace Hardware. Bolts for the snowman nose were too expensive, so Hubby would order online. We were helped by a nice gentleman with the 3" plastic pvc pipe. Got 2 sticks, but they were SO expensive. $52 instead of $5 each! OMG. 

Then drove home.

I made latte for myself. Hubby ate the rest of his sandwich. Then he made a turkey sandwich for me. 

We sat on the sofa for a while to relax at 11AM. 

Then we decorated with blue lights in the backyard. Pulled down all the Xmas boxes and I sorted thru them. Listened to Xmas music on Google Home Spotify.

The Tire Center called to let us know the Jeep was done. We drove the white truck out there to Flying J. I picked up Jeep and drove home. 

Hubby took the white truck and stopped at Pat's Copy Store. Then he dropped off the old tires at the Shop. Hubby welded the Xmas base. Stopped and washed the truck twice because the Car wash did not get it clean.

He came home and made dinner for himself. The Garbage dump guy called and wanted to meet so he could pick up the trailer. 

Hubby left at 6PM and was back by 6:30PM.

We watched Star Trek Original on TV. 

I wanted to decorate the Xmas tree, but could not find the ornament hangers. Had to order more.
 
SAGE UNDER XMAS TREE
 

We watched Star Trek until bed. Then I took 2 Benadryl. But they did not work. I was still wide awake at 1AM. I had to get up with severe cramps and took a hot bath. Hubby scared me to death when he had to put Wilson outside for potty and came into the bathroom to potty (and fart). 

I slept on the sofa for the rest of the night. Blue lights outside were nice.

Restless all night.

No comments: