Wednesday, November 16, 2022

WEDNESDAY / CHASE VISA FRAUD CALL / LUPUS PAIN

WEDNESDAY
11-16-2022
 
 
Wilson was up in the night. Hubby let him out. He has diarrhea again.
 
Up at 5:39AM to potty. Then back to bed. 

I got up at 6AM and got dressed.

Went to the kitchen to make lattes.

Hubby was still in bed. He was tired from last night.

I put out cheese & milk for the kittens.

I cleaned the kitty litter. 

Hubby got up and made breakfast eggs for the dogs. 

We watched morning news on TV.

Hubby left Tater at home and took the box of hangers to work with him. It was supposed to be VERY windy today and I did not want Tater to be cold at the shop.

Hubby left at 8:30AM.

I went outside to pick up dog poo.
 
I watched TV for a while. Feeling very zombie from Lupus pain again. Difficult to think. It has been bad for a week now.

At 11AM, I got an email from Chase Visa that they had denied my Fraud and wanted me to pay the $36.98. I immediately called and talked to Katherine and explained that I had NOT purchased anything on my card from this company. The company is in Singapore. She put me on hold and said that the company had provided a USPS that had my address on it and was mailed to me, but no proof from USPS that I signed for it. She said that it had been paid thru PAYPAL and then charged to my Chase VISA. I looked up Paypal and I do NOT have an account connected with the Chase VISA. I told her that nothing was charged on my Paypal for that amount and I DID NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

I questioned why their FRAUD Department had rejected this on such little information besides my address matching...which could be obtained anywhere. 

So Katharine agreed to credit the amount back but would not send a letter to verify this.

I watched TV until Hubby got home at 3PM with Tater. 

Hubby warmed up a burrito for himself.

We left the dogs at home and took the Jeep to Enliven IV Infusions.

We got there at approximately 3:30PM and it was full. Kids standing waiting for their parents? Odd. Don't bring kids to doctor appointments!

We could not sit together as it was crowded.

Erica had problems getting an IV for me. Left arm did not work, had to do outside of right arm. It went fast. I got a Toradol injection, but it did not help with my head pain much.
 
After I got done, I sat waiting and Rodney came back from getting Erica's kid from high school picked up. He talked to me about the hallucinations. He will order new tests at the hospital and maybe change something on my IV to help. We will get tests at the hospital on Friday.

Hubby was going REALLY slow. He only got thru 1/2 of his bag in the 2 hours he was there. He did not get his injections as the IV fell out. 

So we left. Hubby was upset. Drove to Dairy Queen and got a M&M Blizzard for me. Hubby drove to Del Taco. 

Drove home and ate food. 

I made a hot latte for myself. Had to turn up furnace on house & turn on electric fireplace. It was COLD.

Watched TV.

I took Melatonin and went to bed at 8:30PM. Hubby came to bed at 9PM as he was falling asleep on the sofa.

No comments: