Thursday, November 24, 2022

THURSDAY / THANKSGIVING

THURSDAY 
11-24-2022
THANKSGIVING!




 
 
Awake at 6AM. Slept in until 8AM. 

I got up and dressed. Let the dogs out. 
 
Hubby got up and got the turkey ready. He fed breakfast eggs to the dogs.

I straightened my hair. Texted Chris and told him not to worry about the plane ticket that it was his bonus for Thanksgiving. Hubby had given him $ yesterday before he left for emergency.

Chris was just getting his connection in Oakland.
 
Hubby started making all the sides for dinner. Turkey should be cooked by NOON.
 
HUBBY COOKING THANKSGIVING DINNER
 
 
I made the bed. I put dirty clothes in washer and started it.

I cleaned up cat litter. I took garbage out to can.

I picked up dog poop. 

I vacuumed the house & the cat litter area. Moved the armoire and vacuumed behind it. 

I put laundry into dryer.

I loaded the dishwasher and started it. We were running out of silverware and dishes.

I had moved the cat climbing tower so that I could vacuum around it. Sage decided she liked it in the middle of the window and settled down on the top to look around.

I tied more pumpkins and then glued stems. I put on hearts. 

Hubby got done baking & cooking by 12:30PM. We sat and ate at the table for 20 minutes. Gravy was runny so Hubby had to break open a new bottle of gravy & microwave it. Ate very little food. 

TURKEY FOR CATS



TURKEY DINNER

We cleaned up the kitchen.

I worked on more pumpkins.

I tried taking a nap at 5PM, but Hubby's phone kept beeping from text messages.

We watched TV for the rest of the night.

I took 5 Melatonin and gave Hubby 2. But I was not sleepy at all.

We went to bed at 9:30PM when Hubby kept snoring loudly on the sofa..

I laid in bed awake until Midnight when I got up and took 2 Benadryl. Neighbor's light was STILL on in her bathroom.

No comments: