Sunday, November 27, 2022

SUNDAY / DOG PARK / ST GEORGE / LOWES / WASHER&DRYER / 5 GUYS / NO PRINTER AT STAPLES

SUNDAY
11-27-2022
 
Up at 6:00AM. 

Hubby slept in until 7AM. 
 
I had slept on the sofa all night. Wilson woke me up by pawing on the sofa. I let him outside. 

I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make lattes. 

Hubby came out of the bedroom with Tater and let the dog outside. 

I made the bed. Hubby cleaned cat litter. I started laundry.

We watched TV while Hubby ate breakfast. 

Then we loaded dogs into the FMF and drove to the Dog Park. There were quite a few dogs there for a few minutes and Tater played with them. But they left after 10 minutes. Then a big black furry dog came. It wanted to play with Wilson but Wilson does not know how to play.

We left there and drove the back way. LOTS OF TRAFFIC ON INTERSTATE going to St George. Backed up 3 miles.

We got to St George and went directly to Lowes. Left the dogs in the car. It was a cool day. 

Ordered the washer/dryer. They did not have the part numbers in stock for a price match. DELIVERY BY JAN 3. 2023.

I shopped in the Xmas aisles. Hubby went to the tool aisles. Checked out with a new 20V Impact Driver for Hubby and spray paint and a new Shark Navigator for $99.

Hubby had gotten a Snickers bar because he was going hypoglycemic. 

We walked the dogs in front of Lowes. Then we drove to 5 Guys for burgers. We ate inside. Hubby saw a single father with two little kids get into a big lifted blue Ford. I saw a cute little girl at the entry and said hi to her & her daddy. 

Gave hamburger to the dogs in the car. 

We drove to Staples, but they did not have my printer. I need to replace the printer because mine quit working.

Left town. Drove back home. Stopped to get lottery tickets in Littlefield.
 
WILSON NAPPING IN FMF ON WAY HOME
 

Drove to Mesquite. Traffic going East was blocked all the way back to Mesquite OMG!

At home, we were exhausted. I let the dogs outside. Hubby brought stuff inside. 

Hubby cleaned the ceiling vents in the house. I started laundry in the dryer. I sat and had a snack. 

Cats were trying to climb the ladder to go up the vents. Circling Sharks. 

I brought the new Shark vacuum in from the garage and Hubby helped me put it together.

We watched TV until bedtime. Watched a little bit of the original Mad Max movie. It was awful.
 
ROBERT AND TATER ON THE SOFA NAPPING
 

Went to bed at 10:30PM. Hubby said his throat is sore. Maybe getting a cold?

No comments: