Friday, November 04, 2022

FRIDAY /WALMART/ NAILS /

 FRIDAY
11-4-2022

Robert slept with us last night. 

I got up at 3AM to take a hot bath as I woke up with CRAMPS.

Up at 6:30AM. 
 
I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make lattes. 
 
Hubby had been up since 6AM and let the dogs outside.
 
Hubby warmed up breakfast egg bake for the dogs & fed them.
 
Then Hubby cleaned cat litter. 
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
We took the Jeep and I drove to Walmart to get groceries. Bought milk, eggnog (they cleared out the old egg nog from Halloween), saltines & chocolates for candy-making, a new Keuring. 
 
Hubby used his Aetna discount card. 
 
Hubby loaded groceries into the Jeep. 
 
Drove home. I ran a red light when turning right and Hubby had a fit!
 
At home, Hubby unloaded groceries and I put groceries away.
 
I put Tater's new blue sweatshirt on him and they left for the shop at 8:45AM.
 
I put the rest of the groceries away. I did bookwork. 
 
At 10:45AM, UPS delivered a heavy transmission box and a box with door bags in it. They had been delivered here instead of the shop.
 
So I called Hubby. He said Chris is bringing Sharon's UTV up and I can pick him up then Chris could load the heavy box in the Jeep.
 
I took the Dolly and put the heavy box in the garage.
 
I met Chris and brought him back to the house. He loaded the box and I drove down to the shop. Chris unloaded the box.
 
I cleaned up Tater's dog bed, vacuumed up the garbage behind the garbage can. Gave Tater clean water. Then I took him out for potty. 
 
I did bookwork today. Had Lupus symptoms so I did not do much today.
 
I watched TV.
 
At 2:45PM, I got ready for my nail appointment. 

Drove to GS Nails. Andy did my nails from a picture I showed him.
 
NEW DESIGN ON NAILS

Afterwards, I drove to the shop. Tater & Hubby were just leaving. Hubby had welded something, but forgot it at the shop.
 
I took Tater out to walk for potty. Then he loaded into the FMF.

I drove home in the Jeep, Hubby & Tater drove home in the FMF.

At home, we changed vehicles and drove to Scenic to buy lottery tickets We stopped at Dairy Queen where I got an M&M Blizzard and Hubby got a Dilly Bar, a Buster Bar, and a DQ Sandwich.

He took them home and froze them.

At home, Hubby forgot that he had to take the welded piece to the Elks. So he took the Jeep and drove to the Elks after stopping at the shop to pick up the metal piece. He had FORGOTTEN HIS PHONE. Clint called for him to pick up parts at Smith's.

Then Hubby returned home. I gave him his phone so he could call Clint and then Hubby left AGAIN for Smith's.

After Hubby finally returned home at 7PM, we watched TV. Finished watching a Waking The Dead BBC show on Amazon Prime. 

I took melatonin and went to bed at 9PM.
 
 
 
 


No comments: