Wednesday, November 02, 2022

WEDNESDAY / HUBBY TO SEMA / RAIN

WEDNESDAY 
11-2-2022


Up and awake several times last night. Midnight to potty. 1:40AM when Hubby got up to potty.

Robert slept with us all night. It was comforting. He had a little spat with Tater at 1:40AM. Tater cried and Robert hissed.

I got up and dressed.

Hubby took a shower. 

Hubby warmed up breakfast egg bake for the dogs.
 
Tater threw up in the living room-bile only.

Then we found more vomit with potatoes & bile in the bedroom by the dog bed.

Hubby cleaned the cat litter. He helped me make the bed.

Hubby got the rinse bottle down for me. 

Hubby left for the shop and to pick up the guys to take them to Vegas for the SEMA show.

I started laundry. I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.

At 8:58AM, Hubby said they got to Vegas & were waiting to get inside at SEMA. He picked up the badges & passes for the guys. 

I did more bookwork.

I went outside to pick up dog poo. The wind is blowing and it is cold.

I did more bookwork.
 
Let the dogs out. Picked up dog poo.

Had to bring the cushions in from outside as there was a huge windstorm. Then it rained. It rained A LOT!
 
RAIN
 


STRAIGHT UP & DOWN RAINBOW

So I did not go to the IV Infusion as it was too dark outside to drive.
 
Watched TV.
 
Hubby called several times. They went to Dick's after SEMA and then Hubby dropped Casey off at the hotel they got for the night - Circus Circus.

Hubby & Chris drove home in the FMF. 

Hubby dropped Chris off at the shop.

Hubby finally got home at 9PM.

We went to bed at 10PM.




No comments: