Monday, November 14, 2022

MONDAY / COLD / PAIN

 MONDAY
11-14-2022
 
Up at 6:30AM. 
 
Both of us did not get a lot of sleep last night.
 
I made the bed. I got dressed.
 
Hubby let the dogs outside for potty.

Then he warmed up dog breakfast and fed them.
 
I made lattes. 
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter. He did NOT clean cat litter yesterday.
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
We sat down to watch news. Depressing. STILL talking about the elections & stupidity.
 
I had some chicken for breakfast.
 
I put sweatshirt & collar on Tater.  

Hubby & Tater left for the shop at 8:35AM.

I sat down to watch TV.

I later picked up dog poo when it got warmer.

Wilson went outside for potty. 

I did bookwork at 2PM.

I am in lots of pain today. Pain behind my eyes is horrendous. 

Hubby took Tater to the Vet at 4PM. He had to pay $80 for the Vet to tell him that Tater has a skin tag growth. Bah. Hope it is not cancer in the future.

They came home at 4:30PM. It was already dark. I opened the garage door for them.

Hubby was tired. He said there were very little customers in the shop today. Hubby's right knee was really hurting but we have nothing to wrap it with. I donated all our wraps that did not help my knee.

Clint called at 5:30PM and Hubby had the parts in the FMF, but did not want to drive to Smith's to meet him. He called Chris instead and Chris came to get the parts to exchange. 

I took the Garbage can out to the street and Chris was just pulling up.

Then we came inside and watched TV for the rest of the night. Pluto channel has the original Star Trek on now. 

I took a couple marijuana gummies. 

We went to bed at 8:30PM. Both of us were exhausted. Hubby was falling asleep & snoring on the sofa.

No comments: