Tuesday, November 22, 2022

TUESDAY / GARBAGE DAY / PAID SALES TAX

TUESDAY
11-22-2022
 
 
Up at 6AM.
 
Hubby was up and making breakfast eggs for the dogs.
 
I made the bed.
 
I made lattes. 
 
Hubby was not dressed yet and had forgotten to put out the garbage can so I put it in the street.
 
Hubby and I sat down to watch News.
 
Then Hubby got ready for work & dressed. Hubby put on Tater's blue sweatshirt. He and Tater left for the shop at 8:30AM.

I brought the garbage can in from the road.

Hubby forgot to clean cat litter, so I did it and cleaned the shovel. I took cat litter & dog poo out to the garbage can.

Took mail down to post box at 9:45AM.

Came back and deposited Ebates check into bank account.

I did bookwork until 1PM.

Then I watched TV - CSI on Pluto.

Let Wilson out several times. Gave him chicken for snack.

Sage sat with me while I did bookwork.

Hubby and Tater got home at 4PM.
 
We watched TV on the sofa until 9PM and went to bed.


No comments: