Sunday, November 06, 2022

SUNDAY / DOG PARK / UTV RIDE TO BEAVER DAM / WINCH CLASS / DOG PARK

SUNDAY
DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME ENDS
11-6-2022
 
Up at 8AM, but it was actually 7AM. 

I made the bed. I got dressed. 

Went to the kitchen and made lattes. Hubby had already made dog breakfast eggs and fed the dogs. He had already let them out. He had been up since 4AM he said. 
 
Had to set all the clocks back 1 hour. 

Hubby washed the comforter on the bed.

I made french toast for Hubby. He said it was delicious, but felt full. I fed the other to the dogs.

We took the dogs down to the dog park at 8:30AM so they could run around and get tired. Then we stopped at the shop to pick up the Can Am. Hubby drove it home. I drove the FMF home.

At home, I parked the FMF in the garage. Hubby pulled up in the UTV. We got changed and met everybody at the Pioneer Center. Sharon and her son, Mike. Jim and his wife, Trish (Patricia). We drove the back way around to behind the Eureka and took off from there. Lots of wash-outs on the trail but a nice ride.
 
JIM, TRISH (IN FRONT), SHARON, & MIKE (IN BACK)
 

I got out to open the cattle fence. 

At Beaver Dam, we bought lottery tickets and drinks. There was quite a spread with lots of vegetables, celery, shrimp, garlic toast, chili. 

We listened to some people do Karaoke. Some drunk woman came over and started talking to us so we left.

Drove back the same way. I opened the cattle gate for everybody again.

Said goodbye to everybody at the end of the trail. 

Then we drove home.

I typed up some Winch Basics for Hubby so he could take it to the Jeep Club at the Community Center at 2PM. He drove our new Jeep over. He returned home at 3:30PM and talked to Dave, the neighbor, in the street. 

I kept drying the comforter the whole time he was gone. I watched Waking The Dead on Amazon Prime. 

I took 4 Iron pills to help with my energy. 

Found out that my hair won't grow because I have had Lupus my whole life.

Finally, Hubby came home. I told him we needed milk. 

So we put collars on the dogs and I drove the FMF with Wilson while Hubby took Tater in the UTV

The garage door would not shut, so I had to pull the rope and pull it down myself. I smashed my left thumb.

Some idiot on the round-about tried to take up 2 lanes and almost hit me. 
 
Met Hubby at the shop. Loaded Tater in the FMF.
 
We drove to the dog park. It was already getting dark by 4PM.
 
Let the dogs run around. 2 mean, barking pitbulls in the opposite fence area that Tater raced with the whole time. A huge Husky. Some guy recognized the Schipperke when we were leaving the park.
 
We saw Eric on the street in his Mustang. We also saw Jonathan in his big truck.
 
Drove to Smith's and Hubby went inside to get milk.  

Drove home. Hubby had to lift the garage door up and fix it before we could get inside the house.

I took the dogs inside. Hubby unloaded groceries. I helped put away groceries.

Hubby took the envelope over to our neighbors Garry and Dawn as it had been delivered to our mailbox instead of theirs.

We sat down on the sofa at 5:30PM. I was exhausted.


No comments: