Wednesday, November 09, 2022

WEDNESDAY / MILK AT WALMART / COYOTE CARPET CLEANING / IV INFUSIONS

WEDNESDAY
11-9-2022
 
 
Up at 6AM. Hubby came in to the bedroom to wake me up.
 
The dogs jumped off the bed. Hubby let them outside for potty.
 
I got up and dressed. Went to the kitchen to make lattes.
 
Transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
Hubby had already made egg breakfast for the dogs & fed them.
 
Then I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started the dishwasher.
 
We picked up everything in the main bedroom closet. We picked up everything in the bedrooms so the Carpet Cleaners can clean.
 
At first, we were disappointed in the election results, but then realized that they have not counted all the votes and it will be Thursday before they have a definitive answer.
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter. Then we got in the Jeep. Left the dogs at home.
 
Drove to Walmart for milk, ham, eggnog. I had a spinach and feta cheese pastry.
 
At home, unloaded groceries. 
 
Hubby & Tater left after we got Tater's blue sweatshirt on him.
 
I put away clean dishes.
 
I did bookwork. 

Coyote Carpet Cleaning got here at 11:30AM.

They cleaned until 3:25PM. 

Hubby got home at 3:20PM. We gave them each a $10 tip. It was kinda expensive this time - $375 to clean everything.

Left the dogs at home. We drove to the IV Infusion at 3:30PM in the FMF.
 
Rodney was there this time. Told him to call our neighbor.
 
We got done at 4:45PM. I went potty, Hubby paid. We left.
 
At home, I ordered Dominos pizza.
 

No comments: