Thursday, November 03, 2022

THURSDAY

 THURSDAY
11-3-2022
 
 
 
SUNRISE
 
 
Up at 5:30AM.
 
Dogs jumped off the bed. Hubby let them outside for potty.
 
I got up and dressed. Went to the kitchen to make lattes.  

Hubby warmed up dog egg breakfast and fed them.

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank. I did Payroll for the business.

Hubby started laundry. Hubby cleaned up cat litter.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes.

I helped Hubby take boxes from Rough Country out to the FMF. I put Tater's red sweatshirt on him and collar on him. Loaded Tater in the car. 

USPS came with a box and Hubby walked out to get it.

Hubby & Tater left at 8:15AM. 

I decided to make french toast. I picked up dog poo outside.

I ate french toast. Cleaned up dishes and started dishwasher.

I did books at 11AM. 


No comments: