Friday, November 11, 2022

FRIDAY / SHOP / NAP IN PM

 FRIDAY
11-11-2022
 
Up at 6AM. Had to potty. Then got dressed.
 
Went to the kitchen to make lattes.
 
Hubby had already been up and let the dogs outside.
 
He warmed up breakfast eggs for them & fed the dogs.
 
I made baked cheese eggs. 
 
Then I went over to Betty's to take care of Retsina and Ringo. New food & water, cleaned cat litter.
 
 Hubby & Tater left in the FMF for the shop at 8:30AM. 

I did some more bookwork. Then I followed them at 9:30AM. 

I put away t-shirts until Dustin came at 10AM. 

I expected him to sell me on what he is wanting to do for increasing our web presence, but he wouldn't show me anything. So I don't think it is worth it.

I left shortly after feeling very frustrated that I even bothered coming down to the shop to meet with him and pissed that I have to psyche myself up to go down to the shop for it only to be a waste of time. Don't waste my time. 

At home, I did more bookwork.

Took a nap.

Hubby & Tater got home at 5PM. It was starting to get dark.

I took some marijuana at 6PM.

We watched some TV.

I went to bed at 7PM. I was not feeling well.

No comments: