Thursday, December 01, 2022

THURSDAY / LAST MONTH OF 2022

THURSDAY
DECEMBER 1 2022
FIRST DAY OF THE LAST MONTH OF 2022
 
 
 

 

Up at 6AM. 
 
I got up and dressed. 
 
Went to the kitchen to make lattes. 
 
It was bitterly cold inside the house, so Hubby turned 

Hubby warmed up breakfast eggs for the dogs. Still made with left over dark turkey meat, stuffing, and eggs.Dogs gobbled it down!

Hubby sat on the sofa watching Automotive shows to eat his breakfast. 

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

I massaged Hubby when he went to get dressed. He had lots of pain in lower back and neck. He had a headache.

We got email from Ford that the NEW TRUCK HAD BEEN SHIPPED! The stone grey one is coming. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter. 

Hubby left at 8:30AM. 

I cleaned breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.

I started washing machine and put clothes in dryer.

I did bookwork. I sent email AGAIN to Insurance company to settle the Insurance claim for the shop.

I started working on Snowmen ornaments.

It got colder and darker outside. Lots of overcast clouds.

At 1:30PM, I went outside and picked up 10 bags of poop. I cleaned off the patio because Wilson had ground up lots of his poop on the concrete. 

I finished with bookwork.
 
Watched CSI NY. Wilson sat outside for 2 hours.
 
Hubby called and said he would be home soon after taking a Jeep for alignment and depositing $ in bank, but he did not get home. I called him at 4PM and he said he had returned to the shop and would be home in an hour.
 
Hubby finally got home after getting groceries at Walmart. Millk, salads, chicken.
 
Hubby made ants-on-a-log for me. Celery, peanut butter, raisins.
 
We watched Automotive shows. 
 
I put Xmas beard lights on Hubby.
 
BEARD LIGHTS & ORNAMENTS
 
I took a sleeping pill at 8PM and went to bed at 9PM.
 
Hubby stayed up to watch more automotive shows. Then he started snoring on the sofa. He came to bed at 10PM.

No comments: