Tuesday, December 27, 2022

TUESDAY / GARBAGE DAY / CLOUDY

 TUESDAY
12-27-2022
 
 
 

Up at 7AM. Hubby was still sitting on the sofa. 
 
He got up to let the dogs out and make breakfast eggs for them. 
 
I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make lattes. 

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
Then we watched morning News on TV. Lots of rain predicted for rest of week & weekend. 
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter. Garbage cans were already out.
 
I opened the front door and garbage man drove by picking up cans. I quickly put $20 in an envelope to give him for Xmas. I had forgotten. I brought Dawn & Garry's can inside the fence. I brought our garbage can behind the fence. Stopped him in the road and handed him Xmas card.  

Then Hubby left for the shop. Put Tater's grey sweatshirt on him. Tater went with Hubby to shop. They took the new Tan Dually.

I did bookwork.

I put away clean clothes. 

I picked up dog poo.

I put away clean dishes.

Hubby got home late at 5PM after stopping off at the DMV to register the white truck. It was over $800 for license and title and registration fees. NV is off the wall expensive.

We watched a new episode of The Cleaner and another episode of Outlaws.

Then I went to bed at 9PM after taking a Benadryl.

Hubby stayed up to watch Automotive shows.

No comments: