Saturday, December 03, 2022

SATURDAY / CAR SHOW IN ST GEORGE CARQUEST

SATURDAY
12-3-2022
 
 
 

 
 
Up at 6AM. Hubby and the dog were already out of the bed. 
 
I got up and dressed. Pants are fitting a little bit better now. 
 
Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs and fed them. Let them outside.
 
He helped me make the bed.
 
Hubby wanted to go up to St George for a car show with the Jeep. I did not want to stay all day by myself. But I talked him in to going. He would have fun. They would have a band, free BBQ, and the CarQuest guys had specially invited him to go. I could not leave the dogs alone for so long 3 hour car show, 30 minutes each way, and he wanted to stop at Costco for golf cart batteries. I stayed home.

Hubby made breakfast slider sandwiches for himself.

Hubby almost forgot his phone, so I had to get it. He left at 8:00AM.

I put out garbage, I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.

I started laundry. I cleaned up cat litter because Hubby forgot.

I did bookwork from 10AM to NOON. Sage sat on the desk while I worked. She is getting calmer all the time.
 
Dogs kept wanting to go outside, then come inside. Made working very difficult.
 
I picked up dog poo and put it in trash. 
 
Hubby was at the Car Show (benefiting Toys For Tots) in St George.
 
 
Hubby texted that he had lunch at the Car Show.
 
 


Hubby finally got home at 4PM.

We loaded the dogs into the FMF and drove to the dog park.

Tater ran along the fence with another dog. He got lots of exercise.

We stopped at the shop to pick up the pipe for the snowmen. Casey was there working

We got home and had to stop to talk to Dave, neighbor.

I went inside their home and showed Carmen my nails. We came outside and Linda (Norm's wife) was driving by with her son and his wife. They admired Dave's lights.

I got into the car with Hubby and we drove the short way home.

At home, I made eggs in the air-fryer and made the Impossible Sausage in the air-fryer.

We changed the bedding from blue to red for Xmas.

Then Hubby had a headache and I had him lay down on the bed and put the heated eye mask on so his headache would go away.

When he woke up, Hubby made himself some dinner - thanksgiving turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn. But he only ate a little.

Hubby had lost his iPad and both of us were looking for it. Found it in our bedroom.
 
Then Hubby surfed his iPad and I scheduled Covid-19 boosters for us at Walgreens. Walmart is not doing booster shots anymore.



 
 

No comments: