Friday, December 23, 2022

FRIDAY / PARTLY CLOUDY / WARM / HUBBY FORGOT PHONE & KEYS

 FRIDAY
12-23-2022
 
 

 
 
Awake at 6AM. 
 
Hubby got up and I stayed in bed until 6:30AM.
 
Hubby went to the kitchen to make breakfast eggs for the dogs.
 
I got up and dressed. Hubby had to bring my clothes from the dryer. 
 
I went to the kitchen to make Hubby an Eggnog latte. It was too hot. Microwaved at the same time, but got too hot. I cooled it down with cold eggnog milk.
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter. 
 
I put dirty clothes in washer. I started washing machine.
 
I cleaned up breakfast dishes. I started dishwasher.
 
Hubby took the Blue Dually to the shop so he can store it inside there. 
 
He left at 8:30AM after getting wrapping paper out of the FMF for me to wrap presents today.
 
After he left, I noticed that his phone was still here, so I left the dogs in the house. Grabbed my purse and phone. Drove the Jeep to the shop. He was getting OUT of the new Dually and told me he left his KEYS to the shop at home.
 
SNOW IN THE MOUNTAINS
 
Hubby hopped in the Jeep and we drove to McDonalds so I could get breakfast sandwiches. Bought 2 for $5 egg, cheese, & sausage sandwiches and hashbrowns. Left a tip for the clerk and she did not even say thank you!
 
Then we drove back to the shop. There was a customer waiting and Hubby did not have keys to get inside. Chris & Casey were not there yet!

I drove home to get his keys. I got his wad of keys from the FMF in the console. Then I got his FMF keys from the cabinet. I drove BACK to the shop and gave him his keys. Casey & Chris were there crawling all over inside the new truck to check it out!

I drove BACK HOME. There was a cop by the water plant on Falcon Ridge that was radaring. Two vehicles beside decided they had to GO FASTER and sped by me as I was doing 35!

I got home and warmed up my breakfast sandwich. I gave the other sandwich to the dogs. 

I put laundry in the dryer.
 
I put away clean laundry.
 
I wrapped presents. 
 
I did bookwork.
 
I picked up dog poo in back yard.
 
At 2:45PM, I left to go pick up Hubby so we could deliver the rest of the Snowmen presents.
 
I got to the shop and had to wait for Hubby to deal with customers. I hung up hats. 
 
Then I took a check to deposit at America First. 
 
I drove back to the shop. We finally left in the Jeep to deliver more Snowmen to Irl/Kathy and Sharon C. Then we drove home.

Gave the dogs treats. Hubby moved his Gray Dually to the driveway.
 
Chris came over and we gave him Snowman candle, snowman ornament for his girlfriend. We saw his dog. 
 
We watched TV all night. Mostly Star Trek Original and Have Gun Will Travel.  

Stupid idiots started shooting off fireworks again.
 
Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: