Wednesday, December 21, 2022

WEDNESDAY / DOMINOES / CANDY / IV INFUSIONS

WEDNESDAY
12-21-2022
 
 
 
 
 
Up at 6AM. I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make lattes. 
 
Made an eggnog latte for Hubby.
 
Hubby had been up since 4AM and could not sleep. He was sitting on the sofa. He let the dogs outside for potty. Then he warmed up breakfast eggs for them.
 
I went to the office to deposit $, but there was nothing from yesterday.
 
I washed my hair. I need to order new shampoo and conditioner. 

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.

Put all the dirty clothes in washer and washed them.
 
We watched morning news on TV. Then Hubby got dressed. He made the bed. 
 
Hubby left at 8:30AM for the shop.
 
I worked on Xmas Dominoes. 
 
Washed my jeans separately. Then put away clean clothes from the dryer.

I popped popcorn to make candy. I broke out the candy canes to make white chocolate & peppermint candy.

I polished my toes with a new color - Midnight in Moscow. 

I got really tired and started hurting. 
 
Hubby came home at 2:30PM. I walked down to get mail and saw him driving in the driveway. Then a minivan pulled in front of our house. It was Kerry & Shauna. They brought over a present. It was Paint markers in a box and a drawing pad from Kerry with a coloring book & a pinecone ornament with a little bird in a bird nest on it. Very cute.
 
We had to leave to get IV Infusions. They used different arms. Cindy was not there, but Erica & Ana were there. I gave them the Domino ornaments that had snowmen on them.
 
Janet texted me and said that she had left something on the front porch.
 
We drove home at 4:30PM. Hubby got the Kettle Corn in a bag that Janet had left on the front porch. 
 
I photocopied all the checks. We wrote up a new invoice for Ralph O.
 
Hubby sat on the sofa to take a nap. We turned up the heat because both of us are freezing cold.
 
Ralph called and talked with Hubby for a while.
 
Clint called at 5:30PM and we drove the FMF to Smith's picking up parts.

Then we went to Smith's and got Xmas food. Milk, Mac-n-Cheese, Turkey Breast, Coconut Shrimp, Grapes, Chocolate Milk, Infused Pepsi. 

Came home and gave turkey meat treats to the dogs. Then we sat down and watched TV.
 

No comments: