Wednesday, December 14, 2022

WEDNESDAY / YOGI WINDOW CLEANING / IV INFUSION

 WEDNESDAY
12-14-2022
 
 
 

 
 
Up at 6:30AM. I am SO tired waking up.
 
Hubby was up on the sofa and had already let the dogs out.
 
I got dressed. Then I made lattes in the kitchen. Hubby warmed up breakfast for the dogs.

We sat down on the sofa and watched morning news.

Yogi Window Cleaning came at 7:30AM. Tejbir rang the door bell. I had forgotten they were coming.

3 guys were with Tejbir this time. I think they might have scratched the sliding glass door window tint.

Hubby left at 8:30AM. I helped him load stuff into the FMF.
 
I cleaned up breakfast dishes and put in dishwasher.
 
I put dirty laundry in washer and started it. Then put clean clothes in dryer.

Tater stayed home because it is still too cold to stay at the shop all day.

Window cleaning guys left at 9AM. I gave them tips & candy canes, paid for window cleaning, re-scheduled.

I sat and watched TV for a while.

Then Hubby called at 11AM and wanted me to fill out paperwork for No Limit Fab. I filled it out and returned it. Did bookwork.

I HAVE SUCH A HORRIBLE HEADACHE.
 
I made myself a bagel for lunch.
 
I watched TV.
 
I put away clothes. I put away clean dishes. 
 
I did more bookwork.
 
At 2:45PM, I left early for my IV Infusion. 
 
I started my infusion. It was going slow. Finally told Cindy to start the Plaq-x in my other arm. Hubby showed up early at 3PM. His IV was going extra slow. I had to bend and pull my IV out to get the last bit out of it! Finally had to fold the bag in half and squeeze into him. I saw this as I came out of the bathroom.
 
We both drove back home. It was getting dark. Gave the dogs some turkey when we got home.
 
Then Clint called at 5:30PM and we took the FMF to Smith's. Left the dogs at home. Picked up the parts, gave Clint a snowman ornament and a snorman candle. 
 
We drove to Walgreens to pick up Hydrocodone for Hubby's tooth pain. There was a white car in line that took 15 minutes. We got in just under 6PM.
 
Drove to Smith's for groceries. Watched a drurnk guy cross the parking lot. Got powdered sugar for chocolate crinkle cookies I want to make.

We came back home. Watched TV and I took Benadryl to sleep at 8PM. Hubby went to bed early as he had gotten Toradol and taken his Hydrocodone. He was tired. 

I went to bed at 10PM after watching Wild Wild West and an old Star Trek.


 


No comments: