Saturday, December 17, 2022

SATURDAY / DOG PARK / ACE HARDWARE / LOTTERY TICKETS / LEES LIQUORS / WALMART /NEIGHBORS XMAS GIFT

SATURDAY
12-17-2022




Awake at 6AM. Sage was still in my armpit. But Tater rolled over and she jumped down.

Dogs restless at 6:30AM. Hubby got up with them and let them outside.

I slept until 7:30AM.

Got out of bed and dressed. Made the bed.

Went to the kitchen to make lattes. Put Bailey's in Hubby's drink. We have to buy new Peppermint Schnapps at Lee's Liquors because the one Hubby bought at Walmart is GROSS. 

Hubby watched Ultimate Adventure Off Road on Motortrend then he put up lights in the garage. (for my Xmas present).

I started laundry in the washing machine. I put away dirty dishes and started dishwasher.

Tried to purchase KOH tickets online, but it has to be done by the ticketholder as they have to submit their own email. STUPID. Waste of time for me. 

I did bookwork.

Hubby installed lights in the garage as a Xmas present for me. It is SO BRIGHT out there now. I can see stuff.
HUBBY INSTALLING LIGHTS IN GARAGE

 
Then we loaded the dogs into the FMF and drove to the Dog Park. There were 2 other dogs there, a Water Spaniel and some older dog. They all played together quite well and ran. Wilson even was perked up enough to run around on his own.

Drove to Ace Hardware and picked up some more eyelet screws 1/2". They only had 2 packages on the shelf.

Drove to Scenic to pick up lottery tickets.

Drove to Lee's Liquors where I waited in the car with the dogs while Hubby got some more DeKuyper's Peppermint Schnapps!
 

Then to Walmart. Left dogs in FMF while we shopped. Saw Jose there, working as usual. We got milk, bacon & stuffing for roll-ups, more eggnog, Mr Clean, and mac/cheese from the Deli.

We drove home and I unloaded dogs. Let them out back for potty.

Hubby brought the groceries inside and put them away. He started making bacon/stuffing roll-ups. Smells good in the house. 
 
BACON ROLL UPS
 

Dave brought over an Xmas gift that Carmen had made - pumpkin roll up with frosting and banana nut bread. 

XMAS GIFT FROM DAVE & CARMEN


I opened the mail. Got a billing from Farmer's Automotive insurance. I wrote a letter to them to cancel the policies. 

Also got ornaments I ordered from Etsy for the dogs. 

DOG ORNAMENTS
 
 
 
Wilson started playing with the Xmas dog toys we bought at Walmart.



No comments: